bonecollector

My Elk Hunt video. "The Perfect Storm"

Wow. Love the video. Huge congrats Shelvin. That is an awesome bull, and getting it all on video is icing on the cake. You rock man.

• Like 1

Way to go Shelvin!! Congratulations on a great bull and wow, I am with TJ, I can't believe how long you held your draw on that shot! Nice work bud! And many thanks to Borderland Adventures for all their work on your hunt and what a FANTASTIC video! I loved it! Thanks for sharing the video!

I wasnt sure if the bull was going to come strait at us or go the way he did. If he came strait at us that was my only opportunity to draw without getting busted.

Mario gave me some great advice over the summer to practice holding at full draw for as long as I could and it helped me be successful.

• Like 1

That's one of the coolest videos I have ever seen ;) Congrats buddy on your bull!!

Thats because I had a bad a$$ behind the camera. Thanks again man.

All you man! My job was easy, all I had to do was hit the record button...

• Like 1

Awesome. Congrats to all involved. That's a lot of work for sure. Well done Matt.

• Like 1

AMAZING video!! Heck of a bull as well!

• Like 1

Nice video and bull!! I'm curious, was the meat spoiled by the time you got to it? Only reason I ask is because at the end of the video there was the head on the pack but the other guys had no meat from what it looked like? Or was it just the last thing packed out

• Like 1

great job Shelvin, It was awesome to watch you keep the bow drawn for so long as well as the incredible job you did repositioning yourself and moving to the right while at full draw with an incoming bull. You rocked it under pressure.

You earned that bull for sure.

Thank you for posting the video and kudos to the guys for putting that video together so well.

• Like 1

Nice video and bull!! I'm curious, was the meat spoiled by the time you got to it? Only reason I ask is because at the end of the video there was the head on the pack but the other guys had no meat from what it looked like? Or was it just the last thing packed out

We did lose some meat but not much. We quartered it up and hung it in the trees to cool for the night. We took the backstraps and went back for the qtrs first thing the next morning.

Great video! Thanks for sharing! Congrats!