Sign in to follow this  
Blue1111

Carson 3D ED vs Bushnell Legend Ultra HD

I'm preparing for my first big game hunt (Arizona Whitetail) and need a decent set of binos. My budget is pretty small since it's my first year and I've had to buy a lot of equipment (as everyone knows I'm sure). I've looked at buying Carson 10x42 3D ED glass or the Busnell Legend Ultra HDs. Reviews seem pretty good on both and they both cost between $200 and $260. Does anyone have either of these and if so how have you liked them. Any better options out there for the price? I'm open to used binos too if I can find them. Thanks

I would look at the vortex diamondbacks you can pickup a pair for $229.00 at cabelas. Vortex has the best warranty out there.

• Like 1

Go to bass pro or cabelas and try them out if possible. Did that with my brother last week and he picked up the vortex diamondbacks.

I've never used the Carson's, but I do have a friend with Zen-ray 10x42 that I used one day when helping him hunt. Reading reviews, it seems that the Carson's rate higher than the Zen-ray. So based on that, I would say that the Carson's would be great.