Sign in to follow this  
ACTS_238

Unit 8 success!

We harvested 2 out of 3 cows this year. It was a great hunt with much miles covered.

I think Mulie Hunter posted the pics already in another post.

What I wanted to say is that we had 1 game camera stolen and another turned off and spun around on its mount.

From now on we will place 2 cams so maybe we catch the jerk and post thier pics here on this site.

We harvested 2 out of 3 cows this year. It was a great hunt with much miles covered.

I think Mulie Hunter posted the pics already in another post.

What I wanted to say is that we had 1 game camera stolen and another turned off and spun around on its mount.

From now on we will place 2 cams so maybe we catch the jerk and post thier pics here on this site.

I also hunted unit 8 for archery cow. ended up finding 6 camera's and salts within 3 tenths of a mile of one and other. Not one cameras was locked so kudos to all the trusting sportsman out there. Also found one with a treestand on it that had crushed corn poured everywhere, white powder substance and some other sorts of block type attractant. With all that salt out there it wouldn't be surprising if these critters start dropping dead from hypertension! I operate cameras but what happened to hunting? Seems like way to many are throwing out salt blocks and such. How successful can it be when there are so many in such a small portion of country.

Sorry to hear that someone grabbed one of your cameras.

• Like 1