Sign in to follow this  
injunjon

Hand forged campfire/chuckwagon set with tripod, grill, hooks, and dinnerbell

Alright, up for sale is a hand forged campfire and chuckwagon set. Everything you need for your elk camp. 5 foot heavy duty tripod that can set up as a tripod, fire rod, or spit.Comes with two S hooks for various height adjustments. Also in the set is a 3 foot grill for setting up over or near the fire to cook off of or as a rest for pots. Finally, a true camp cook staple to call 'em to the fire, a dinner bell triangle with ringer. Tripod, hooks, and triangle set received a coat of black paint for extra weather protection. The grill is bare so meat can be cooked on it without worry. All it takes is some brushing with steel wool or a grill brush if it ever develops any oxidation. Asking 225 for the whole set for members. Separately these sell for around 300 or more depending on finish and details. Note- dutch oven not included

post-11592-0-14389200-1411955466_thumb.jpgpost-11592-0-91922400-1411955489_thumb.jpgpost-11592-0-62824100-1411955509_thumb.jpgpost-11592-0-89747800-1411955603_thumb.jpgpost-11592-0-02678800-1411955654_thumb.jpg

I haven't yet but I've helped a buddy build one. I'm sure I can make whatever you want or at least give it a good try. Just let me know what you're looking for.

I'm also open to trades or splitting up if someone is interested in any of the components by themselves, or taking orders for custom sets. Just let me know.

sent pm. Can you send me individual prices for eah item?

thanks

200 cash takes it all. Watch in the next two days for a dutch oven lid lifter and a coffee pourer. Several knives coming up soon.