Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

Thank You Millers Meat Processing

Well I just wanted to give a big thanks to Millers Processing, they did a awesome job on the bear I dropped off 2 months ago. To tell the truth I was a little worried on how it was going to taste, but after this one I am going to start bringing all my animals down here to get processed. I dropped off about 100 lbs and it is almost all gone.

Thanks

Devan

• Like 1

Are they located in Springerville?

Shooter they have a trailer up there and take meat to queen creek they kick a$$ just had my bull done buy them

Located in QC but I think they have multiple trailers set up around northern Az for us hunters like kd300 said. Great guys, and just awesome in what they do!

Shooter they have a trailer up there and take meat to queen creek they kick a$$ just had my bull done buy them

Thank you much, we have 9 cow tags for unit 27 in a couple of weeks. Hoping to fill all and use them for processing.

Miller's Southwestern Processing Llc

Butcher Shop

2689 E Combs Rd, Queen Creek, AZ 85140

(480) 987-8700

Also they are a CW sponser

• Like 1

I've taken multiple deer and javelina here and they do great work. Javelina was actually pretty good with the right recipes.

• Like 1

Miller's does excellent work and they are genuinely great guys too! They are a longtime sponsor of CouesWhitetail.com and they also donate a lot of meat to the youth camps held throughout the state. And they donated a bunch of meat to the women's javelina camp last year. This is a great business run by great people who are avid hunters!

here is a link to their website:

http://www.southwesternprocessing.com/

• Like 2

Southwest meat is amazing! I recommend the peppered jerky sticks. Just saying...

• Like 1

They have been in business a long time. I used them back in 1976 when they were located in Mesa. I took my buffalo to them. Good people for sure. I hear nothing but good from those who use them. :)

TJ

• Like 1