Sign in to follow this  
countrykid

Classless

We get a mix depending on what format, football is usually the anthem either sung by a choir group or when that isn't available a recorded version. If both of those are not available we say the pledge.

Basketball same...

Wrestling we never get the fanfare so we just do the pledge with the audience....

Yeah you might want to make sure you know something as simple as what city the schools in ,much less what school it is,before putting their info out here,dumba$$ move of the day goes to you. sorry,but I happen to know ms. Novak and she's a great person and hopefully does not receive any harassment over your rushed mistake.

its only 930am, bound to be something worse.

We get a mix depending on what format, football is usually the anthem either sung by a choir group or when that isn't available a recorded version. If both of those are not available we say the pledge.

Basketball same...

Wrestling we never get the fanfare so we just do the pledge with the audience....

+1

Not really surprised - to be honest its only the tip of the iceberg , the crap they are exposing our kids too!!-- is ANTI AMERICAN

look at what we have running our Nation !

How did it become more acceptable to offend those whom love this country than those whom hate it?

• Like 2

This is getting bad. I was recently a high school football coach and when I complained to the administration that the football team wasn't even allowed to hear the National Anthem, I was told I was in the wrong. I was suppose to change my schedule before a game, not the other way around. I held my team out of the locker room before a game for 20 minutes just so they could be apart of the National Anthem. The next week, I asked the principal what time the National Anthem was going to be played and he said 5 minutes before game time. We ran onto the field 8 minutes before the game only to find out the National Anthem was already played. So much for trying to respect our country and trying to teach our young adults about doing the right thing. What is this world coming to?

I sent Bob La Rue a polite email, haven't heard back. Anyone else?

Yeah you might want to make sure you know something as simple as what city the schools in ,much less what school it is,before putting their info out here,dumba$$ move of the day goes to you.sorry,but I happen to know ms. Novak and she's a great person and hopefully does not receive any harassment over your rushed mistake.

ya it was the Scottsdale school, as much as I can't stand you guys down south :)I hope Ms. Novak and her school do not catch any flack over this.

100% May the man up above look upon you and bless you with the ability to never fall under the dumba$$ category Lord knows I have not been able to evade it but thanks to you it is the first time anyone on here has called me one. Thanks for bringing that to the forefront.

• Like 1

You're not a dumb .... anything, honest mistake.

How many states have high schools 12o miles apart with the same name?