ylclaret

1999 F-250 super duty crew cab 4x4

I'm a huge fan of these trucks, hope you get what you need out of it.

If you have to sell it fast, lower the price. You get little if any return on extras you invest in and the banks, cc's only loan a percentage of the KBB.com value.

I've got it on craigslist and Facebook too. Had some nibbles and some decent bites but haven't been able to set the hook yet. So it's still available!

Here's the run down from top too bottom. I bought the truck from TEP, it was a fleet truck, very basic, bone stock and 2 wd. My brother was driving it and got in a mild head on, crunched up the grill and and headlights and hood and I think a little bit of the fenders (it's been a few years now) but no frame damage. I only had liability insurance so my brother bought a parts truck to use that happened to be four wheel drive. So we had a shop swap out everything to make this truck four wheel drive, and put a lift kit on the front to level it out ( when they put the four wheel drive in it jacked the back end up a few inches). I bought the 2005 grill and headlight kit since I wanted to put that on anyway, and we replaced the inter cooler with a 6.0 inter cooler, my brother says its an upgrade. So that's basically the story of the trucks past. The 4 wheel drive works fine, but the passenger side locker is hard to turn by hand. I keep a cheap pair of pliers in the glove box. The paint is not perfect, it's got some Arizona pin striping and some yellow spots, the driver fender yellowed, and some clear coat peeling. The passenger fender was a victim of a blow out, which you can see in the photos on craigslist. The title is clean and open and ready to go!