Sign in to follow this  
ArizonaWildernessHunter

AZGFD Lic Scam?????????????

I don't know why you even need a license? I have never seen a game and fish officer in the field in my 15 years of hunting. Do they actually get out and work the units? Anyone ever seen one?

You guys are saying to just put in for the 2015 spring hunts with the 2014 hunting license. I thought that you had to buy a 2015 hunting license to put in for the 2015 spring hunts. Maybe I'm wrong.

You're wrong. It changed.

And AZ wilderness, licenses bought online have always been effective the date of purchase, licenses bought via permit application were not effective until the date of the draw.

And every time something changes OMG azgfd is trying to screw everyone, actually no. If you would have attended ANY of their public input sessions, you would have known that they were actually trying to save people $.

It's not worth rehashing here. People believe what they want to believe.

Licenses bought online through the draw were not effective the day applying for the draw. I have proof of that based on my online applications for the last few years.

Last year on 9/15/2013 at 12:58 pm I printed my Lic that is valid from 01/01/2014-12/31/2014. If you want to come over in person I will show it to you or any other members that must have forgot this.

Ok I lied....one final post. :)

2013 rules are null and void now. How you purchased your 2013 license is irrelevant. A new license structure was implemented on Jan 1, 2014. You're stuck in the past and I think it's frustrating you. I understand your frustration but what we have now is the NEW structure. It's what we have to work with now.

Good luck.

• Like 1

I don't know why you even need a license? I have never seen a game and fish officer in the field in my 15 years of hunting. Do they actually get out and work the units? Anyone ever seen one?

ive been checked a lot suprisingly. all over the state

Holy cow what a ball game. You so called hunters are less than smart. It was a experiment to see if the brainless could be stopped from going hunting. I will give you a clue, before you post on the internet ask the people who actually work with a particular subject, not people like you. You will be trying to apply on deadline day at 6:45p. <_<

No wonder people think hunters are stupid. Can we possibly drag this out for another four or five pages. Is it too much to ask for some people (you know who you are) to actually read the regs and pay attention to what has been going on for the last few months instead crying like some sort of victim and dragging this out with "but, but, but".

Are things really that slow south of Flag? Pretty sure there is at least two or three High Schools up there. Sheesh.

Guest wdenike

I just simply stated I didn't think January to December was broken, and was working well. I personally haven't changed a thing, buy it the same time every year. But unfortunately some just accept anything. The GOOBERMENT SAY'S JUMP. AND THE SHEEP SAY HOW HIGH. Not a real good habit to be in. I still say the idiot that saw fit to make change, for no justifiable reason. Had way to much free time on their hands. And should be looking for a job. WOW! More fat trimmed, and more money for sound game management. :o :o

Take care, Willie

• Like 1

Guest wdenike

Alright!!!!!!!!!!! It is killing me. Most people with a smidgen of common sense. Have come to the conclusion the GOOBERMENT in general, couldn't run a freakin lemonade stand. So PLEASE tell me. Those that consistently stroke the G&F. Do ya all get drawn more often???? Or are you GOOBERMENT employees????

Take care, Willie

• Like 2

Alright!!!!!!!!!!! It is killing me. Most people with a smidgen of common sense. Have come to the conclusion the GOOBERMENT in general, couldn't run a freakin lemonade stand. So PLEASE tell me. Those that consistently stroke the G&F. Do ya all get drawn more often???? Or are you GOOBERMENT employees????

Take care, Willie[/quote

You sure are down on government why don't you pack your crap pick any other country and head on out

• Like 1

I was last Checked by a game warden in 1999... and I am in the field a lot both hunting and previously guiding. But then I don't hang out near roads or in camp.

Guest wdenike

Take care, Willie[/quote

You sure are down on government why don't you pack your crap pick any other country and head on out

You clearly have probably gotten your share of high jumping awards. :P :P :P

Take care, Willie

Take care, Willie[/quote

You clearly have probably gotten your share of high jumping awards. :P :P :P Take care, Willie

Nope, played baseball in the spring never tried track

Guest wdenike

"The GOOBERMENT SAY'S JUMP. AND THE SHEEP SAY HOW HIGH."

I'll chew it up a little finer for ya. :P

Take care, Willie

• Like 1