Sign in to follow this  
ArizonaWildernessHunter

AZGFD Lic Scam?????????????

This has got to be the most useless thread I have ever seen on this site. Is this really what we are becoming? It's no wonder so many of the original regulars hardly, if ever, post on here anymore.

• Like 4

Not surprised by some of the comments and those lacking any common sense .... It is a little scary to think,that these guys are even carrying around loaded weapons. Here is a tip I tell my kids, when reading something that you do not fully understand and comprehend go ask for help from a teacher or a person who would know to help you understand. The only scam I see here is ignorant people blaming others ( the G&F) for their own lack of intelligence and common sense. Remember Wdenike, when it comes to sheep, stupid often follows stupid and often so close that their nose is buried in the stench of the others butt!

• Like 3

Guest wdenike

Not surprised by some of the comments and those lacking any common sense .... It is a little scary to think,that these guys are even carrying around loaded weapons. Here is a tip I tell my kids, when reading something that you do not fully understand and comprehend go ask for help from a teacher or a person who would know to help you understand. The only scam I see here is ignorant people blaming others ( the G&F) for their own lack of intelligence and common sense. Remember Wdenike, when it comes to sheep, stupid often follows stupid and often so close that their nose is buried in the stench of the others butt!

Got that hate list going on???? I guess when ya stepped in the pile of stupid poo poo in the wall tent post. It must have stung to have so many members recognize it for what it was. But relax here is a cure. post-10217-0-55279700-1412610726.png

Have a wonderful day!!! :P :P

Take care, Willie

Got that hate list going on???? I guess when ya stepped in the pile of stupid poo poo in the wall tent post. It must have stung to have so many members recognize it for what it was. But relax here is a cure. attachicon.gif10377377_979342895412767_8376010779434396163_n_zps0c3ed38d.png

Have a wonderful day!!! :P :P

Take care, Willie

Only stupid poo poo I stepped on was the likes of you and the other arrogant members who do not like the truth... Nice thing about that is I can wipe my soles clean and see you laying on the ground left behind... I am not surprised by the stupidity in your posts and your not liking truthful opinions being shared by others... I am not trying to join your clique of Dee Dee Dees ... I stick by my words and as far as the wall tent post , heck it looks like it was a little less than PRISTINE... I think with all the views on that post plenty of others see the OP very much the same... I do not care if you like my opinions or if you like me... Your mental capacity is shown by your ignorant postings that only rival that of an upset kid on a the play ground calling names.

Have fun in your ignorance, because at least in that you find your BLISS

Based on

I don't know why you even need a license? I have never seen a game and fish officer in the field in my 15 years of hunting. Do they actually get out and work the units? Anyone ever seen one?

Decided to bring up how often I see game violations done by people on this site and others.

Anyone actually ever read their tag.

"GAME MUST BE TAGGED IMMEDIATELY AFTER KILL"

Think 99% of the pics of animals in the field are not tagged. That is a game violation. I have asked 5 G&F officers and 1 wildlife biologists about this and they just say they are after other violations at this time. Guess how they could make a bunch of money based off pics people post.

post-5917-0-61806800-1412629871_thumb.jpg

Such a pessimist!!...clearly there are three ways to legally tag an animal...I'm going to use my biased opinion and say that 99% of people tag the gambrel so the tag doesn't have to be seen in their pictures...

• Like 2

yep - i

ll be applying with my current license - good thru 2014 -- then come dec 30-31 ill go purchase a new one for 2015 so I can legally hunt and only buy one a yr . from that time forward -- not that hard to figure out guys!

• Like 2

yep - i

ll be applying with my current license - good thru 2014 -- then come dec 30-31 ill go purchase a new one for 2015 so I can legally hunt and only buy one a yr . from that time forward -- not that hard to figure out guys!

But elkoholic haven't you read the last 4 pages if gibberish ...cheese and rice...oh wait a munute are you one of those not so common people with sense?

• Like 1

If you bought ur new license already when your old one was good til dec 31st you scammed yourself. The only issue is no one likes change. Someone's always gonna bitch.

• Like 1

Based on

I don't know why you even need a license? I have never seen a game and fish officer in the field in my 15 years of hunting. Do they actually get out and work the units? Anyone ever seen one?

Decided to bring up how often I see game violations done by people on this site and others.

Anyone actually ever read their tag.

"GAME MUST BE TAGGED IMMEDIATELY AFTER KILL"

Think 99% of the pics of animals in the field are not tagged. That is a game violation. I have asked 5 G&F officers and 1 wildlife biologists about this and they just say they are after other violations at this time. Guess how they could make a bunch of money based off pics people post.

attachicon.gif20141006_135627.jpg

Such a pessimist!!...clearly there are three ways to legally tag an animal...I'm going to use my biased opinion and say that 99% of people tag the gambrel so the tag doesn't have to be seen in their pictures...

thank you capt obvious! LOL!

always wanted to say that...............

I bet a lot of people don't take the proof of sex when they pack it out...........

James

I would like to thank everyone in helping me prove a point. We as a Coues Whitetail Forum Community need to be supportive of each other and not behave in an inappropriate manner.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, or invasive of a person's privacy. Please do not use profanity or use masked profanity (i.e., symbol substitutions in place of some letters in profanity). We try and maintain this forum as a place where families with young children can visit without worrying about exposing them to inappropriate content. If you see a post that you feel is innappropriate please notify a moderator.

I would like to thank everyone in helping me prove a point. We as a Coues Whitetail Forum Community need to be supportive of each other and not behave in an inappropriate manner.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, or invasive of a person's privacy. Please do not use profanity or use masked profanity (i.e., symbol substitutions in place of some letters in profanity). We try and maintain this forum as a place where families with young children can visit without worrying about exposing them to inappropriate content. If you see a post that you feel is innappropriate please notify a moderator.

I have seen too many posts the last few months where people are jumping on others like wolves and not having a healthy conversation. So I decided to do a little test that would prove it once and for all (I knew that the word scam would get the most views). Almost everyone that posted seems to have fallen into the pitfall. I thought that after mentioning graduate school that some would have realized it was a test and that there was no way that this was what it seemed.

I used an honest mistake that was made by a person putting in with me for the spring hunts. This mistake was allowed by a flaw in the system to be processed (a license purchased on top of a license). I attempted to best describe the confusion and was betting that people would respond in an abusive manner and no moderator was going to stop it (I did nudge it on a little to see what would happen). There is no excuse for this type of behavior to continue in future topics.

There were a total of 1698 views with 54 total posts in about 26 hours. I am glad that most viewers were not compelled to respond in a fowl manner. Others need to reconsider how they approach situations in their lives. I hope that the moderators and other members will politely remind people when they forget.

Now I hope everyone can make up and be supportive of each other during the rest of this hunting season.

HAHAHA!!! No way in heck that's what happened! You do have a good CYA though! Love the hind sight, weekend QB approach. Good joke.
  • Like 1

Your post had ???? ! So I think you asked a question. You then upped the scam after legitimate replys. Im so tired I need a nap.