cramerhunts

Getting it done at 92 years old!

Thats awesome stuff right there! Congrats on a great bull!!!!

So great. Congratulations to him!

Fantastic. My DAD just turned 94. To live past 90 and endure the tough life these guys did in the depression then WW2 is amazing in itself. To harvest a great bull is amazimg. A huge congrats to this great Man. This is a great post............BOB!

• Like 1

Amazing and he looks like he has many more years to go. We all can only hope!!!!

Men like your grandpa are a different breed, and such an inspiration. I have been fortunate to meet a few of them, and have been humbled to be able to know them. If I ever get to meet your grandpa it will be a great honor. Thanks for making this awesome post!

Awesome. Good for him. You are lucky to have a man like that in your family. When guys like him talk, I listen. They are literally leaking at the seams with experience and knowledge.

• Like 1

Holy moly! That is way cool! I hope I am still taking bulls with a bow at that age!

That whole generation are made of different stuff than the rest of us. Congratulations to your grandpa and you're blessed to have a man like that in your life.

• Like 1