Sign in to follow this  
Dipanddeer

Carbon express???

I have never shot the Reds, but all of my arrows are Carbon Express, for both hunting and 3D. The quality is top notch. For straightness and consistency in weight and spline. Pretty durable too.

• Like 1

I am new to bow hunting and these are only my second set of arrows, but for what it's worth the difference from my previous set (Easton) seems to be that they are a touch more accurate at longer ranges. Seem to be very durable as well.

• Like 1

Right now I'm shooting the gold tip velocity. I like them but it's either the carbon express or the gold tips velocity pro

Long but worth watching if you're interested in carbon express.

Other companies have better tolerances than the C.E. line at often better prices.

• Like 2

I was shooting Easton bloodlines with no complaints. Just switched over to Easton full metal jackets & still no complaints!!

• Like 2

Dipanddeer,

The Easton bloodlines were 400s with 100gr muzzy shot from my hoyt faktor set at 63lbs. I put new strings on and bumped my draw weight to 68lbs & changed to the full metal jackets 340s with 100 gr. slick trick. Arrows shoot awesome my groups at 50 yds. are 1 1/2" to 2" with very little drop. I researched a lot of arrows & Easton work great for me & they are made in the USA!! carbon express are made in China

Good job on purchasing the FMJS!!!! You will love em like spotnstalk said they hit like a truck!!!