Sign in to follow this  
joeinaz0

WTB Vortex Razor HD 12X50 Binos

Looking to buy some Vortex Razor HD 12X50 binoculars. Have $1,050 to spend. Would prefer someone in the greater Phoenix area so I could physically check them out.

Cameralandny.con has them opened box for 1099.00 any big box store has them so you can check them outm

• Like 1

Thanks oz31p. May end up going that route. Was hoping I could find a pair locally.

Cabela's carries them, and they will be glad to mount them on a tripod and take them out front with you to check out.

They spent a lot of time with me looking through about 10 sets of optics before I purchased mine. Good group of folks down there.

Looking to buy some Vortex Razor HD 12X50 binoculars. Have $1,050 to spend. Would prefer someone in the greater Phoenix area so I could physically check them out.

As I told you already... CANNNNNNNNOT GO WRONG WITH 2013 & NEWER 12x50 RAZOR.... the clarity you pick up makes up for little magnification loss from your kaibabs and razors are sO lightweight.. dang why did I buy your kaibabs again??? just kidding.. good luck joe but my vote Iis just buy them cuz they are realllly nice! my 12x50 razors went to member cramerhunts

I'm buying the 12X50 Razors. Will be picking them up next Monday. Pretty darn excited!

• Like 1

Before you buy the Vortex 12x50 Razor HDs, look at them alongside the Cabela's Euro 12x50 HDs by Meopta. Go to Cabela's and have them take both pairs outside with a tripod.

Before you buy the Vortex 12x50 Razor HDs, look at them alongside the Cabela's Euro 12x50 HDs by Meopta. Go to Cabela's and have them take both pairs outside with a tripod.

I should do the same.. I only looked thru the euro's the 1st or 2nd yr they made them and my leupold green ring mojaves 10x42's walked all over them and mine were $400 and believe euros were double that from bargain cave so sure hope they got better. :)

Way better than before with the HDs. I spent a ton of time behind all kinds of glass before I bought mine.

Well Joeinaz0 what do you think of the 12x50 razors/

Well Joeinaz0 what do you think of the 12x50 razors/

I've had them out in the field about 8 days and they are absolutely magnificent! They are definitely brighter than the Kaibabs I had and clearer at the edges. And more important, for me anyways, significantly lighter in weight. They can be hand held in certain situations but obviously are best when used on a tripod.

If anyone else is looking for Vortex items give me a call/text message or email me aflguides@gmail.com 435-668-8063 I have a brand new pair of Razor HD 12x50's for sale for $1110 out the door, these are the 2015 model and are amazing.

Kory Bundy

At First Light Guides