Tines

Another giant adventure.... (updated w/ pics and finally a STORY!!)

Finally updated with a story!

• Like 1

Too Freakin Cool Jacob, I still can't get over how it all went down. Huge Congrats Man, a well earned trophy. And we all have something to learn from Roger Cook and his ability to see past "a deer," and stay focused on what this hunting experience is really about.

• Like 1

I keep admiring that deer pic over and over again, but didn't scroll down and see the write up until last night. Thats quite an adventure. Makes me glad to hear how decent those hunters were about the situation. People are so antler crazy any more it could have turned real ugly with a different set of people on the hill. Im glad for you that it turned out right and you kept that magnificent trophy. Congrats again.

• Like 1

Good to hear that people can care more about the name on there back than the size of the horns.

Awesome buck.... Great job. Harvesting a buck of that caliber takes a lot of sacrifice and patience. Don't forget to take WIFEY on vacation for the time spent away.... Great story. Thanks for sharing.

Wow, what a story, it's a good message to remember.

Incredible story. I've only had the opportunity to meet Roger on one occasion and thought he was a stand up guy then and your story confirms it!!

If there was ever a case for a set of replicas to be made and shared I think this would qualify.

Well done by all involved!!

• Like 1

Congrats on a stud of a deer! Anyone who has ever met Roger would not expect less. Total sportsman in every sense of the word and a person we all could look up too. Congrats to both of them, its way too often these situations turn south, refreshing to hear this one didnt !