Sign in to follow this  
mattys281

You bowhunters getting antsy yet???

I too will not be able to hunt opening weekend. Gonna be out the next weekend though followed by a 4 day trip at the end of the month with my dad and brother. After that archery javelina opens up! Lots of hunting coming up! Good luck to everyone!

I'm more antsy than ever.

I've been forced to be in a last-minute wedding this weekend so good luck to all that are hunting opening weekend :)

The groom made the mistake of asking me if I'd rather be hunting or at their wedding. My answer was hunting (oops).

I'm sure you would much rather be in a peach or lime green brides maid dress talking to people you hardly know than out hunting.

Sorry couldn't resist hehe

I'm more antsy than ever.

I've been forced to be in a last-minute wedding this weekend so good luck to all that are hunting opening weekend :)

The groom made the mistake of asking me if I'd rather be hunting or at their wedding. My answer was hunting (oops).

I'm sure you would much rather be in a peach or lime green brides maid dress talking to people you hardly know than out hunting.

Sorry couldn't resist hehe

TORTURE! It's pure out right torture. I want my camos :)

I think im gonna make it out on sunday. Depends on how much work I can get done in the next couple days. Those coues deer better watch out!

Sadly, no. I've hunted about 3.5 days in Jan & seen nothing but baldies. They were pretty girls, each & every one, but I'd hoped to see something a little hornier. Now I'm stuck with waiting for August to roll around... :(