Sign in to follow this  
GingerRam

Late Nov 36a tag any pointers

Hey All -

I've got a late November 36a "left-over" tag and was wondering if anyone can point me (no honey-holes) in the right direction. I've been NW of the Arivaca Rd and access seems to be...limited. I am used to 36b/c and this is my first hunt in this unit so any directional / not so specific assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Mark

We were there last weekend for the opener. I scouted 2 weekends before the hunt. Found a lot of deer. 5 of them were bucks. Nothing big but they are in there. We killed 2 bucks off the same mountain. One in the morning and one in the evening on the second day. When you find them they will usually stick around the general area . get off the roads ,climb a hill and glass you will see a lot more deer. I never hunted this unit before. All the mountain ranges hold deer. Get a map and you should do fine. Just get out there and scout!!!

• Like 1

If you don't know already how to speak it, get Rosetta Stone and brush up on the ole espanol, it'll help you a bunch. And stay away from other hunters. Two tips azgfd.com where to hunt section won't give you. Inside info from cwt.com!

• Like 1