couesdeerhntr

Any credit card hits?

Got hit for 23 turkey. heck ya first tag for turkey. The game begins

. Got my 1st turkey in 23 just off Valentine Ridge near the OW Ranch. Shot my turkey at 1st light then busted outy fly rod & landed an 18" rainbow in the catch & release of canyon creek 2 hrs later. Good luck. Saw lots of turkey sign by the creek so watch those those clearings to the left of the creek before dawn.

19a turkey here I come, also got two hits for javelina, now just need one more turkey hit

Man I was hoping to be one of the first lucky sob to have chance to hunt them gobblers. Should be a awesome hunt!!!

• Like 1

no turkey. no buffalo. i have had one spring turkey tag in fifteen years. I have had four antelope tags in that time.

So you are complaining???

Still not sure how I managed not to get drawn for 4A/4B with 3 bonus points. That's some bad luck.

yes, i know some of my expectations are not realistic but i expect to win. I am the type when i buy a lottery ticket i am surprised when i do not win.
Lol that's funny but I'm the same way it's the old some one has to win

no turkey. no buffalo. i have had one spring turkey tag in fifteen years. I have had four antelope tags in that time.

So you are complaining???

Still not sure how I managed not to get drawn for 4A/4B with 3 bonus points. That's some bad luck.

yes, i know some of my expectations are not realistic but i expect to win. I am the type when i buy a lottery ticket i am surprised when i do not win.

Sounds like you burnt up all your luck on goat tags.

That's not true, i've had a few bull tags too ;) Hopefully, I get some of my mojo back I have not had a goat tag since 2010.

Got hit for a turkey tag. Looks like I'll be up in 6a again this year.

3 for 3 My daughter and I both put in for 27 turkey and archery javelina. I put in for a summer(July 3rd) limited opportunity House Rock buff hunt(cow) with four points. $750 dollars on my CC and it's off to the races. I have never even been to the Kaibab or seen the the Grand Canyon! I should have played the lottery this week! Holy Smokes!

• Like 1

3 for 3 My daughter and I both put in for 27 turkey and archery javelina. I put in for a summer(July 3rd) limited opportunity House Rock buff hunt(cow) with four points. $750 dollars on my CC and it's off to the races. I have never even been to the Kaibab or seen the the Grand Canyon! I should have played the lottery this week! Holy Smokes!

Wow that awesome congrats!

You'll love Kaibab and I think the Rim is more scenic than the South Rim.

Presmyk, I ended up using my goulds points for it. Im going at em with my recurve to start with.

Lol ya I used my 3 points for a 3 a golds last year so.i couldn't be that lucky

Can't see the results online yet, but my credit card statement says that my daughter and I have HAM javelina tags. :)

Can't see the results online yet, but my credit card statement says that my daughter and I have HAM javelina tags. :)

37b?

37b?

maybe. Can't see results online yet, but probably...