Never drink and shoot... even a little bit. :P

Where the hecks the sport in that? Anybody can do it sober!

Sounds almost as much fun as sitting in a treestand for fourteen hours straight without a flask full of makers mark.

• Like 1

Another that i dug out from a while back. Can you ID?

attachicon.gifIMG_1420.JPG

Blue-winged teal!

Cinnamon Teal! ;)

Beautiful bird and photo, Wampus!

There it is. Thank you.

Could be a Green-Winged lol, US Fish And Wildlife categorize them all together when they do wing surveys cause its almost impossible to tell which is which just from the wing alone.

Another that i dug out from a while back. Can you ID?

attachicon.gifIMG_1420.JPG

Blue-winged teal!

Cinnamon Teal! ;)

Beautiful bird and photo, Wampus!

There it is. Thank you.

Could be a Green-Winged lol, US Fish And Wildlife categorize them all together when they do wing surveys cause its almost impossible to tell which is which just from the wing alone.

Maybe you're joking and I didn't catch it clear enough but the GWT wing differs greatly from BWT and Cinnamon's. The latter two, yes, are extremely difficult to tell apart by the wing alone.

Coues Pursuit Your right I got mixed up only the Blues and Cinnamons are surveyed together. The GWT lacks the blue on the Covert feathers.

• Like 1

Amanda!! What in the heck is that spawn of satan in your first set of pics?!?!?!! The black wide spider with the pincher mandibles or whatever the crap that is?! Holy bawls that gives me the creeps!!!

Here's a gorgeous caterpillar of sorts I found on my archery elk hunt this September. I thought it was beautiful.

attachicon.gif20140921_175817.jpg

Lo Moth Caterpillar. Belongs to a group known as Stinging Caterpillars some of which can get serious so avoid picking them up.