Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

12A west

Well Done!

• Like 1

Thanks guys I appreciate it. Looking forward to it for so long and to have it workout feels good. Too bad the truck took a dump on the way back and we had to limp in. 30mph from sunset rest stop to east Mesa. So if you were behind me on the 17 or 101 this afternoon I'm sorry lol.

Ha Ha I saw you guys coming back couldn't miss the rack in the back of your Truck lol ;) We were coming back from 12A Heavy too!!! Congrats Brotha!!!

Ha Ha I saw you guys coming back couldn't miss the rack in the back of your Truck lol ;) We were coming back from 12A Heavy too!!! Congrats Brotha!!!

Haha, was that you guys I saw up on the Rez?

Let me just say, that is a bad butt old school camo shirt your old man has on! I'd pay a fair price for a wool shirt with a nice open pattern like that! Oh ya, nice buck too! LOL!

Yup :rolleyes: took my 8 year old son and and 3 other good hunting buddies filled 3 tags out of 4 had the perfect camp spot and an awesome time!!!LOL I knew that was you as soon as I saw the picks of your Deer super nice buck!!! I ll post my write up soon