Gonna be heading out to this unit early Friday morning, never hunted this unit, any advice for camping with a toy hauler? Also how far up the mountain do I need to be to expect to see the coues? Thanks in advance!

Todd

There are plenty of spots in the flats for trailers. Couse are usually from the base of the mountains and all the way up to the top. Sometimes you will see them in the flats usually crossing to another side.

Good Unit!! I Have seen them In the Flats and up high. The whole unit holds good deer. Most of the Big Bucks I have seen though have been down in the flats hiding in the Cuts just an FYI.

Anything with hills in that unit will hold white tail. Look up on game and fish site it will give you some good points

Saw one buck and two does the very first day but they saw me before i saw them so didnt get to shoot. Didnt see another one until Monday at about 350 yards. Got to shoot, found blood but could never find deer. I hate that I hit him but didnt find him, we looked for a good while but lost the blood trail. Saw more deer the last day but no bucks. So in all it was a great experience and beautiful country to hunt in. Alot of people though.