Sign in to follow this  
Shooter McGavin

SOLD-SOLDRemington CDL 700 7MM Rem Mag SOLD-SOLD-SOLD

hey im headed out hunting but if your interested in a 300 weatherby mag or a tc encore 22-250 give me a call 5202493880 wont have the best phone service but leave a message ill call you back

I dropped check in mail for the ammo. thx and will connect with your buddy in phx just shoot me his # after you get my $

Bump for a nice lookin rifle

SPF

And I got my ammo yesterday! met up with your buddy and think we shared 20 txts over last few weeks waiting on convenient meet up day and yesterday won.. thank you and mike for making it happen. happy hunting!

I have my eyes set on my new rifle, I really need this rifle sold. Make a reasonable offer, I may say yes.

Rifle

(2) boxes of ammo

base and rings

What's not to like about this?

Why not treat yourself to a new gun for when you get drawn for that sought after elk tag that you have been patiently waiting to get..............Ok, somebody make an offer over $500 and you will be the proud owner of a new rifle.

To all that inquired I want to thank you very much and with that being said this rifle has been sold and is in the hands of its new owner.

Thanks so much for bringing it up to the valley on this rainy Friday Shooter. No buyers remorse here. Pleasure meeting you.

Likewise Greenback. I did end up meeting the other gentleman just down the way and purchased the Kimber 270wsm. I like it a lot. The rings that came with it were 30mm so I ended up buying some new 1" on the way home.

I think I'll put them up on the "Pay it Forward" section and see if anybody needs any.

Thanks again.