Sign in to follow this  
218buck

36b HELP

Headed down to 36b Saturday night with my daughter for the deer hunt signed over the tag to 13 year old Tessa will be her first attempt at a coues. I have never hunted this unit any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tumacacori's - glass glass glass. If you can get high all the better. Shady spots.

I hear that a lot that it usually is better to keep aware of the shady spots when your getting high.

I have Sunday and Monday to try and get it done.

Tumacacori's - glass glass glass. If you can get high all the better. Shady spots.

Oh wait, I have another one!

(cough, throat clearing)

It should be pretty easy to get high in the Tumacacori's, or anywhere near the Nogales area for that matter.

• Like 1

I've been hunting that unit for couse for years now. Anything with hills will hold them. Everywhere I've gone you can spot them. I never see hundreds but almost every time morning or evening I'm Glassing up couse. Once you get south of Arivaca and into the bigger hills you see them. Don't be afraid to hunt the base of the mountains and the small rolling hills. I've seen them there just as much as the bigger mountains. Glass and glass good luck