Sign in to follow this  
Flingingarrowsbro

Wanting to sell or Trade Lifted Jeep (free 7 mag rifle included)

So you read the title right. For full price offers, I am throwing in a free 7mag Tikka T3 rifle. Relocating my family to Flagstaff so I need to sell my two prized possessions and figured it would be easier to throw the rifle in for free because I am moving in less than a month and need funds asap.

I am willing to trade for a decent camper trailer or 5th wheel that MUST keep me warm in the flagstaff winters, be able to cook (propane stove and heater) and preferably have a water system. If not interested in a trade and you decide to buy my jeep you will also receive my 7mag tikka t3!!!! here is a little about my jeep:

Selling my lifted 2000 jeep grand cherokee laredo with a clean title that is free and clear. Has roughly 177,000 miles. 4x4, 4.7l, v8, automatic, power locks and windows. This jeep has taken me everywhere and can go just about anywhere. Its great for an off-roading vehicle, and an even better hunting rig. The jeep gets just under 20 mpg highway miles and has a track bar so it drives great on the interstate. Some extras this jeep has are:

-after market front bumper
- after market taillights and headlights
-Rough Country suspension
-oversized all terrain tires (spare included)
-after market exhaust
- track bar
- lift kit
- roof rack
- new deck with axillary cord (cd player)
- ice cold a/c and perfect heater

Im probably forgetting a few things, since there has been a lot done to this jeep. I recently replaced the computer (pcm), alternator, belts, front drive line and recently charged the a/c. Some cons this jeep has (and why I'm listing it as fair and not good)
-minor dings and scratches on exterior
- minor cracks in back plastic bumper and slight crack in front plastic bumper
- inside is in fairly good condition, but front driver seat needs some work to be more comfortable to drive ( may knock off a few dollars for this )
- With the over sized tires, when turning sharply, the tires slightly catch and rub on the wheel well. this is only an issue when turning very sharply.. this could be fixed by simply mounting slightly smaller tires.

This is most of what comes to mind when describing my jeep. If you want a reliable off-roading or hunting rig, this is perfect. $4500 or trade for a camper trailer or fifth wheel. TEXT 52o26o7591 FOR PICTURES