Sign in to follow this  
Curtis Reed

Davis Wall Tent - Like New

I am reluctantly selling my Davis Tent and Awning Wall Tent. We have our 2nd child due in Jan and my wife wants to get a travel trailer for family camping.

The tent is a 12x14 with a rear screened window (Sunforger canvas, water and mildew treated). It comes with all the internal frame and poles, wood burning stove (still in original box for storage), stove pipe, tarp rain fly with chimney cut out, tarp flooring, outdoor carpet cut fit for flooring, all ropes, guy lines and Canvas bag to hold the frame angles. This tent was used twice (deer hunt 2011 and elk hunt 2011). No mildew, put away dry and in brand new shape.

I will throw in the large tupperware style containers that I store all the equipment in. Everything you need.

Purchased in from Davis in April 2011

$900

Curt

480-332-0632

Queen Creek

any Pics? buy chance

Can't beat that buy. Great deal for some one.............BOB!

Sorry guys, I was out all day and was just expecting calls on it.... I checked thread and saw questions. I don't have pics right now but I am going to set it up today and take photos. I will put pics up on thread and text everyone back with photos too. It's light brown color (which I like over white which shows dirt and sticks out in the terrain).

Thanks for the questions and the interest.

great looking tent... I was not even in the market and almost pulled the trigger on this setup..

Excellent price! Davis tents are also very well made.

Thank you sir I look foward to using it. The tent is in new condition like u said I am very pleased! Great guy and thanks again!

• Like 1

Stay tuned I was waiting for this to sell before listing mine for sale...