Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

ASU

They should move up a little since #4 Auburn lost. If they can make it to the Pac-12 championship and beat Oregon, assuming they advance as well.....wow....you never know! :)

Pretty impressive game. Thought ND was going to come back after scoring 28 unanswered points, but that next drive sealed the deal. The devils are definitely looking good right now.

• Like 1

I was at that game!!! EPIC! My throat really hurts. If Michigan state loose and if LSU beats Alabama we will be pushes up pretty far

• Like 2

That game was a roller coaster ride. Huge win for the current regime. Figure Todd Graham will be the Texas coach within a couple years. We'll see.

We need Nick Saban in Austin, like yesterday! Charlie Strong is a good coach, just not a good fit for Texas. A lot of the boosters like Red McCombs were angry about the Strong hire. Todd Graham is a great coach, but he's no Saban.

We need Nick Saban in Austin, like yesterday! Charlie Strong is a good coach, just not a good fit for Texas. A lot of the boosters like Red McCombs were angry about the Strong hire. Todd Graham is a great coach, but he's no Saban.

Tucson/University of Texas at Austin, can you read?

Transferred into Cockrell School of Engineering from the UA. I've been at the University of Texas for almost a year, and I can't think of a better university I'd rather attend besides maybe Stanford or MIT.

Transferred into Cockrell School of Engineering from the UA. I've been at the University of Texas for almost a year, and I can't think of a better university I'd rather attend besides maybe Stanford or MIT.

ya i can, i said tucson. just like it reads. maybe you cant, you should have gone to asu.

• Like 1

ya i can, i said tucson. just like it reads. maybe you cant, you should have gone to asu.

= Hater

I agree though, CTG would be terrible at Texas. Terrible. They should never call him. Never, ever call him.

So much for "No Child Left Behind". I sure hope FirstCoues110 didn't attend Arizona State it already has an image problem, and doesn't need illiterate graduates running around on forums tainting it's prestige.