huntingchic87

Camper Shell for F250

Sorry for not getting dimensions up, Had to run over to New Mexico for a funeral. I will get them as soon as I am home tonight.

I am not sure on price yet, but am looking for offers or trades. I am not really sure what it is worth.

Ah come on craigster! Your really going to do that? Seriously though this shell is worth a lot more wish I had more cash and I would buy it. What brand is it?

I got the measurements this morning. Its a leer, it has the pop out windows with screens on the inside, carpeted inside, it has the power open option and the sliding window to the cab. The height at back is about 27.5in. The width from edge to edge along tailgate is about 72in and the length is about 84in. I can get more information if you need after a training class today. I took measurements at about 3am this morning so they arent 100% sorry.

Priced out new is atleast 2k. Looking for around 800 for this one or maybe rifle trades or any other offers. Thanks!

I'd really like to get this thing off my truck before my elk hunt... any other offers?

Craigslist! Will sell , backpage! Maybe trade for guns! Good luck its nice camper

• Like 1

Thanks Hoghntr, I would consider trades for guns for sure! I could always use another one!

2 hours ago, carrarams said:

Is the camper shell available? I have a 2015 f250 shortbed. If it fits I'll offer you $700.

Thanks, Mark

This post is over 5 years old.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, hoghntr said:

This post is over 5 years old.

You miss every shot you don’t take 😂 

• Haha 1