Thegrayghost

My Dads first buck

my dad after hunting hard and not seeing anything for 3 days straight, took a break for 2 days. i told him about a spot I've been to and we went to check it out. after hiking in and setting up we found a nice buck well over 100 inches, but he was moving over a ridge. so we moved and by the time we got to the other side we couldn't find him. but we spotted this smaller buck. my dad was able to put the hammer on him and dropped him where he stood. as he did out jumped the bigger deer from behind a bush 10 yards away but he didn't stop for a ethical shot. needless to say my dad got a great buck for his first deer.

my brother then did a Euro mount and added a nice plaque to go with it. if you like it and want one done too with out waiting over a month for it, he does good quality work and can do yours in a weeks time.

just give him a call at 520-248-6293 his name is Eli.

post-5570-0-69965900-1415933682_thumb.jpg

post-5570-0-81391000-1415933804_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

cool buck that's a neat looking plaque also congrats to your dad and you

That's a great first buck, congrats to your dad and that is really cool plaque.

Awesome buck! The mount looks great.

Congrats to your dad on his buck! Awesome display, I really like the AZ state shaped plaque.

Man I may need to have him make me up a couple of plaques like that. I like the green on that bucks antlers, looks cool. Congrats to you and your dad on a nice buck.