AZLance

illegal Aliens poaching deer

shootin' big game for the thrill with no legal standing-or a tag!- is awful. but that may not be the worst of it.

i was haul-assin' up the bush hiway toward 4b one evening back in 1996. it was hard not to notice the beat up little toyota in front of me was carrying a huge monofilament gillnet in the bed of the little pickup. turned off into blue point recreation lot just at dark. fish fry somewhere tomorrow night and i was pissed but could do nothing more than to pull into amandas favorite dude ranch and call operation gamethief.

but i got lucky instead and it still makes me grin ear to ear like a leprechaun....less than a minute after the toyota turned off at the bridge here comes randy babb in his law enforcement blazer with tonto nf.

anyway randy and azgfd got them busted for just one trout and 1 bullhead and confiscated the net. no felony so they were at it again after another net delivery from penasco but haven't heard of another bust since.

lee

Francisco was a citizen but I can tell you most immigrants view poaching different from us. I have Romanians here that have been here for 30 years and they tell me about their relatives going to Woods Canyon and catching 20 trout each then coming home. I tell them it is illegal and the fines are high so I try to scare them but who knows if they listen.

Francisco was a citizen but I can tell you most immigrants view poaching different from us. I have Romanians here that have been here for 30 years and they tell me about their relatives going to Woods Canyon and catching 20 trout each then coming home. I tell them it is illegal and the fines are high so I try to scare them but who knows if they listen.

That's why there's no trout over 9" in that g dang lake. Lol

• Like 1

Sneak into Mexico and shoot a deer and see what happens when you get caught.

But about the most we can do to an illegal poaching here is send him back to his country of origin. And we all know how well that works. Heck if I was in their shoes I'd hunt when and wherever I felt like it too.

Guess you didn't see the part that said LEGAL ALIEN.

stupid jager bombs....my bad

Hahahaha! It's ok Johnnie, I'm not even drinking and my eyes read "illegal" not "legal"! Guess it's cause every comment the word "illegal" alien is being thrown around every where. So instead of actually reading the words, you just see the word and skim over it thinking it's the same as all the rest.

What a crock of crap yo man if they want to poach go to ur own turf and do it u know. or I got a better idea don't do it at all and go to the store and by a couple pounds of meat the bullets alone you bought for the gun you could have bought some beef and if u didn't spend all your money on that phone bam there more beef money. meat and potatoes makes a family's stomach full...

Is anyone else waiting for the federal government to demand the administrator of this sight change the title of this post to "U.S. citizens" poaching deer.?

• Like 2