Sign in to follow this  
Upland81

DOGTRA E COLLAR

DOGTRA 200NCP E COLLAR FOR SALE. UPGRADING TO THE NEW ALPHA FROM GARMIN. GREAT COLLAR FOR TRAINING IT IS HAS NICK, CONSTANT AND VIBRATION FOR THE SOFTER DOGS. $100 CALL OR TXT SETH 928-710-4258

post-12956-0-71658900-1416267410_thumb.jpg

Forgot to mention the battery in the collar is new.

It's a half mile in all honesty anything beyond a quarter mile the dog cannot hear you beyond that so he doesn't know what he's being shocked for or where you are.

• Like 1

Dewey but I am in the Verde through out the week give me a call if ur intetested

Ok I'll talk to the boss lady see if it's in budget need one for my English pointer

Let me know my work schedule has me down there all this coming week.

You'll love the alpha. I know I do. I've picked my dogs up at over 2 miles with it. I'm getting ready to purchase 2 of the TT-15s but I have yet to have an issue with it or the 7 TT -10 collars I've had. Great system, idk where your going to buy it but check out www.dusupply.com, amazing service and great people.

I've been using my TT10 for a while now it's great. Running a French Brittany in thick cover makes it easy to loose them when they're on point but this takes the guess work out of it.