azryan

Coues and Effect

Great story. Congrats. Did you figure out what happened on the first shot? Big critter did not even flinch.

Enjoyed your story and pics. Hard work seldom goes unrewarded and you proved that perfectly. I think you are like me and enjoy scouting more than the kill. Awsome job and buck. Now draw the tag next year and get that muley. Take care.

Thanks everyone for the kind replies! I give all the credit to the awesome support system that I have. My beautiful fiancé never once gave me grief and always was willing to watch our little boy, when she could have done the things she wanted. I have a lot of making up to do!

Still cant figure out what happened on that 1st shot, I like to think it was a warning shot!

• Like 2

Congrats. Long read but well worth it. Thanks for the pics and video.

I think I know the guy who mounted that scope.....Seems like he was remounting the base the other night...... <_< :unsure: :o

Awesome!! Congratulations! Nice pictures!!

What an AWESOME thread! From the write-up to the pics and video everything was top notch. Being the video nut I am I especially enjoyed the video. Fantastic video clip of the kill. Heck of a job all around! Thanks for posting.

That's a great buck congrats maybe you will find the mule deer next year

Don't apologize for the "long" story! IT was one of the best I've read this year, Some of the best pictures I've seen to go along with it.

Not a bad deer either :-)

Congrats on a very successful hunt!