nateNAU

Second cat of the year

I caught one that weighed an even 30lbs today. Problem was that it was a raccoon. Lol.

Brian

post-102-0-77309900-1416957949_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

They take a lot more fleshing and degreasing than a cat lol

Man, that coon looks rough. Typically we never even see AZ racoon hides at any of the AZ fur sales. Think it's worth much? I caught one once and skinned it and kept it just to check it off my bucket list. I know places in the desert where there are a ton of coons. We call and shoot them at night with lights.

Ya I think the time to do coons right wouldn't be worth what you get for one

At least you can make a coon skin cap like Daniel Boone! That would be cool!

Lol that's to original try a beaver hat with fat flat tail.hanging off the back lol

Nice bobcat but 31 pounds it is not. To be 31 pounds it would need to have eaten 3-4 river rocks. A large bobcat in Arizona would tip the scales at 20-23 lbs. Regardless, congrats on the big bobcat. Make sure to put it up well so you get the most money possible on it.

didn't read the whole post but for you to say they would never go over 30lbs is just well you can make up your own word.

see the link and call this guy a liar.. looks like he's from chandler....

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1498973

James

• Like 2

dude he just had serranos with that guy! I don't think that cat weighs 32lbs anyway, mine looks bigger and wasn't 32lbs

Lol that's funny but most likely true

This is a little crazy . This is not a 430 bull someone is calling a 490. We are talking 6-8 pounds . The Op. Is not claiming a world record or who he went to dinner with. I havn't even seen the pick. If I did I would have know idea of the weight unless I had a scientist determine the weight by comparing it to the stature of the hunter to the size of the cat.

• Like 1

What's a trap and young, or cage a crocket bobby worth anyways? Maybe 50 bucks more than a "regular sized" cat?

I dont know if your drinken. Its funny either way.