Sign in to follow this  
kidso

Christmas Cocoa and Lights

I hope everyone has a great time and sorry to miss it but happy to have a late tag at the same time!

Keith, great get together and awesome job on your lights!!!! Your bear skulls were awesome to see, I hope to have as many as you do one of these days!!! Saw Amanda, Bigbrowns, WOT, and Southernexpress there.

Santa was awesome!!! First time the kid didn't cry (good thing he was sleeping)

post-2686-0-43508100-1418534410_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Keith, thanks for hosting a cwt Christmas get together. Your decorations were awesome as usual. Peg and I enjoyed meeting up with a few more cwt members we hadn't met before and your hospitality was much appreciated. It was nice watching the kids having so much fun. Thanks for a great time. :)

TJ

Thanks Keith! As always your Christmas lights & beard looked fantastic:) Thanks for the hot cocoa and hospitality. It was great meeting a few more CW members. Looks like we have another cw tradition, cocoa at Keith's!

It certainly was fun to have everyone over. Next year we should throw a grill on over the coals and cook various game meats as part of a potluck. The javelina cheese dip that James brought was awesome. I can do some BBQ bear.

• Like 1

Keith good to meet you and the others! Thank you for hosting the get together at such a great time of year! Great to meet a few more people. Look forward to next year! I missed the javalina dip! For those of you that couldn't make it hopefully next year it will work out a little better for you. Thanks again Keith for all did last night!

Sorry we couldn't make it over Keith, looks like everyone had a good time. Thanks for hosting the get together! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Tommy

Ok, it is that time of season again. My lights are on and hot cocoa is brewing! I can host another year of hotdog and marshmallow roasting for anyone who wants to stop by to enjoy the vintage decor and some holiday cheer. I have December 10th and the 20th open if one date is better than the other, but will have the lights on through Christmas every night and fires on most weekends. Kid friendly with Rudolph or Polar Express projected on my garage door. Movie starts at 7pm.

post-4429-0-76752600-1480389866_thumb.jpg

post-4429-0-62903000-1480389890_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Keith this is awesome! I would really like to make it this year. The 10th is booked so maybe the 20th?

• Like 1

I will definitely come by again this year. I love your hot cocoa!!!

• Like 1

I need to bring my girls over to see santa, they have a big wish list. I have a hunt going on both of those dates but will try to make it for either day.

• Like 1