gonhunting247

2014 Success

Wasn't sure where to post this or even if I should post other state pics on here, but I know I enjoy looking at pics so here goes.

I really enjoy following this forum, but live in OR and haven't made it to hunt AZ yet (haven't drawn a tag yet!) I did get to take a vacation/scouting trip to the Tucson area this year though! I still hope to get down there and at least try out the Javelina hunting while waiting on a Elk tag. I also plan on trying my hand at Coues Deer once I get a chance to check out a few more areas. I have a friend who hunted Coues this year with no success (passed up a few younger deer) and a buddy that's hunting elk as I write, so I'm starting to get some good in-sight. I wanted to thank all the folks on here that have offered their thoughts and advice on Javelina, it is very much appreciated.

post-12267-0-82621900-1417279763_thumb.jpg AK Mtn. Goatpost-12267-0-94906400-1417279853_thumb.jpg Silvers on Kodiakpost-12267-0-50134800-1417279964_thumb.jpg Chrome Bright Silverpost-12267-0-08262800-1417280157_thumb.jpg MT Antelopepost-12267-0-84836600-1417280360_thumb.jpg OR Fall Black Bearpost-12267-0-43316600-1417280493_thumb.jpg OR Blacktail

I posted my two Spring Turkeys in that forum earlier so I won't post them here.

I also had a chance to assist a buddy on a once in a lifetime bighorn sheep hunt here in OR and we were successful on a awesome ram (saving those pics and story for a magazine article).

All in all it's been an awesome season with family and friends. I feel pretty blessed!

Hopefully, I'll get to meet some folks when I get the opportunity to hunt AZ. I can't hardly wait to get down there!

Thanks to all the folks that share their stories and pics on here. It's awesome to hear cool stories and see all the great critters AZ produces.post-12267-0-27327900-1417282105_thumb.jpg My daughter Shelby's OR Blacktailpost-12267-0-84816400-1417282906_thumb.jpg My son Dylan's OR Antelope

• Like 2

Great looking animals. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

Awesome hunting successes there! Congratulations on your endeavors, hopefully you'll get to Arizona and expand your photo album!

• Like 1

Dang................

Javelina for mntn goat wanna trade??

I'm lucky to have relatives in AK, that allows me to afford trips like Sheep and Goat (No guide required/Next of kin). With out them being willing to tag along with me it wouldn't happen!

I feel so un-accomplished now.

Awesome pics, congrats!

Thanks, It was a fun year!

Great looking animals. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, I love seeing all the AZ critters on here, it's cool that people share their pics!

Thanks for sharing.

Wasn't sure whether to put them on here, but I don't have any AZ pics to show :)

Awesome year and I hate u:) Congrats!!!

Ha, Thanks, I really hope to have a pic of some AZ critters soon. All new to me though!

Awesome hunting successes there! Congratulations on your endeavors, hopefully you'll get to Arizona and expand your photo album!

Thanks, hope I draw soon!