Watched a decent coues buck push a couple of does and also get into what I would call a playful sparring match with a smaller buck on the late November hunt. It was right after that storm that moved through the last weekend of the hunt.

smaller bucks were pushing does this morning, and a small 4 pt was pushing does for a few minutes till the sun came out. then he left them and bedded down, no serious rut action from what ive seen yet. and quite a few does without any bucks in tow still

I saw quite a few fresh scrapes above 8000 in the Huachucas last weekend. And at 5500 or so, I watched a little guy mount a doe. She was ok for about 20 seconds then decided nope and wiggled her way away. It seems that about half the younger bucks I've seen in the past week were walking in the footsteps of the ladies. It makes for interesting watching. Like ya'll know, we are a month out of peak activity, at least down south at 5-6000ft.

Bowhunter42 I was out today bowhunting in 36b it was a nice frosty morning. Glassed up a wide 2x2 at 300yrds pulled out the grunt tube and called him at 94 yards didnt present me a shot thoe.but it was fun calling him in.

Saw a bunch of bucks acting pretty rutty this weekend. Scrapes, rubs, chasing does, lip curling, everything but breeding. I would say it is definatly getting started. The best bucks are still not with does but 80-90 inch bucks are. Biggest ones are still on the roam. Central az unit.

Southern az unit,spent the last 4 days hunting and only saw spikes and forkies with does.a little bit of the small bucks pushing the does but for the most part they were all relaxed.saw two bucks sparring yesterday and a nice roaming 3x3,but I'm guessing they won't start rutting in that area at least until after Christmas

Big bucks finally started chasing ladies yesterday. I was able to arrow a nice buck who was love struck...... story and pics will come later.

Right on, congratulations! Looking forward to the pics and story!