Sign in to follow this  
Ross Outdoors

Help us find the criminals!

Hello Everyone, Ross Outdoors was burglarized on 11-26-14 at around 4:30 am by two hooded men.

The criminals made away with: 3 Pairs of Swarovski Optics(12x50 EL, 10x42 SLC, 15x56 HD), 3 Pairs of Zeiss Binoculars(15x56 Conquest HD, 10x42 Conquest HD, 8x42 Conquest HD), 5 Vortex riflescopes (diamondback & crossfire series), 1 Zeiss Riflescope (3-9x42 Terra), and several pairs of Vortex Optics(2 Pairs of 10x42 Viper HD). They also stole a rack of 4 Bowtech Fuel Bows in Black.

If you have any information regarding this incident please contact us at 602 386 1266 or via e-mail service@rossoutdoors.com .

Please help us find these criminals!

Josiah

Ross Outdoors

602 386 1266

I hate thieves more than anything else! Hopefully someone turns these scums in or the local Leo's can find them.

Were you guy's closed or strong armed?

At 4:30 am I'm guessing that they weren't strong armed.

• Like 1

Got any pics or video guys have to have some camera's in the place. Probably be hitting Craigslist or backpage soon hopefully not amazon or ebay and pawn shops hopefully you have some serial #s you can share. Hopefully they get caught

Do you have video of who was in the shop Friday during the day? I'm sure they were in there creating their list preparing to come back that night. I'll keep my eyes out on CL and eBay.

Hope u guys find em. Sounds like they knew what they were taking and had a game plan. Hope u guys had the serials on file. If so post em up and we'll keep ears and eyes open.

Time for a better security system...with hunters stealing each other's trail cameras and tree stands...it was only a matter of time before these guys moved to the stores.

• Like 2