Sign in to follow this  
Joe Kauffman

Ross Outdoors Burglarized

Thought I'd help spread the word by posting here. Some of these items will probably pop up somewhere for sale eventually....

From Josiah @ Ross:

Hello Everyone, Ross Outdoors was burglarized on 11-26-14 at around 4:30 am.

The criminals made away with: 3 Pairs of Swarovski Optics(12x50 EL, 10x42 SLC, 15x56 HD), 3 Pairs of Zeiss Binoculars(15x56 Conquest HD, 10x42 Conquest HD, 8x42 Conquest HD), 5 Vortex riflescopes (diamondback & crossfire series), 1 Zeiss Riflescope (3-9x42 Terra), and several pairs of Vortex Optics(2 Pairs of 10x42 Viper HD). They also stole a rack of 4 Bowtech Fuel Bows in Black.

If you have any information regarding this incident please contact us at 602 386 1266 or via e-mail service@rossoutdoors.com .

Please help us find these criminals!

That sucks. I'll keep my eyes and ears open. Watch Craigslist, EBAY, and the classifieds all over sporting websites. Do you have serial #s for these items? It would help us all watch for them, and be able to identify the items should one pop up, so we could report it to Ross and/or the police.

Wow really sorry to hear that! I myself have never been to Ross Outdoors but I've only heard super positive things about them here on the forum. I hope they catch these guys and recover their stuff. Best of luck!!!

I'll keep my eye out down here in Tucson...

That is jacked up...great store and great guys willing to help anybody out. I'm in to help out as well. Really sorry to hear that Josiah.

Hey,Thanks for all the support everyone!! We really appreciate it and will keep you guys posted as things progress...It put a damper on our Black Friday sale as well as some rentals but we will prevail..Hope everyone has a great holiday season...-- Nate