Sign in to follow this  
couesdeerhntr

Late post 2014 oct coues deer

Well i spent most of the archery deer season hunting for bear and this year. i didnt get a chance to fling an arrow at a coues deer like in the past but i got it done during the october coues deer hunt. The hunt was a hard and hot one. We saw lots of deer during the hunt but the first three days didnt produce any quality deer. The day before last morning we spotted a group of bucks and decided to start there in the morning. Morning came and we got into the bucks but just could not find the big one in the group and this guy gave me a good shot i couldnt pass on last morning. Two shots at 355 yards and i had my 2014 buck. I had a blast with my buddy derrick who also taged out with a good buck the same morning just minutes after i had shot mine. Cant wait to do it again next year and hopefully i will have a bear tag filled as well.post-5098-0-61143900-1417597221_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Congrats on a great Buck.

Nice job filling those last day tags with a couple of great bucks! Congratulations to you both on your successful hunt.