How many people hae actually owned and hunted with all the bows and how many are just stating what they currently own? Lol

Why would you have anything besides your favorite for your current bow? That is what makes the most sense to me. If you don't have your favorite you better get to looking for something better.

Bow tech insanity CPX. Got my first archery bull this year with it.

My favorite all time bow is a PSE Bow Madness XL, I've had 5 of them. Shot a lot of 3D's with one and hunted with one for years. I shoot a PSE Phenom SD now and it's nice but I always think I should find a BMXL and never sell it again.

PSE Mach X, it's smooth and fast. Trying to repair my ® shoulder so I can start shooting again. Really bummed because 2 out of my 3 kids are starting to shoot and I can't shoot with them

Obsession "Sniper GT" is far and away the sweetest shooting bow I have ever shot! Always been a Bowtech guy, they are an excellent bow, but one session with the Obsession and I was hooked.

The bow stand seems to be the pitch on most of your threads. How are the sales?

Are you directing that question to me? I sold one of my old bows to a guy at work once, that sale went ok. Thanks for asking😉

The bow stand seems to be the pitch on most of your threads. How are the sales?

Are you directing that question to me? I sold one of my old bows to a guy at work once, that sale went ok. Thanks for asking

not you the o.p.

No particular brand for me. I loved my Bowtech insanity, Pse Evo, and my Original strother Wrath. None of those compare to my Hoyt Nitrum 34 though... I am sure there will be a bow next year that might put the Nitrum on the shelf but it will have to be something special!

Guest akaspecials

My favorite bow is anything that groups on a pie plate at 50 yards and has the velocity to shoot rage broadheads.

Currently shooting a 6 year old diamond outlaw (with a spot hog and trophy taker drop away) and I love it. Bow groups on a pie plate at 90 yards which is much farther than I'd ever shoot at game. And I'm sure the bow would group better if it wasn't for the shooter... :-)

I just have a Diamond Iceman for my compound. It's quiet, fast enough and easy to shoot. My current two recurves are a vintage 1960s Damon Howatt Super Diablo at 55 lbs and my small game fun to shoot bow is a Samick Sage with 45 lb limbs. My favorite recurve of all time was a 50lb Bear Kodiak my dad used to let me borrow when I was younger. Great bow, killed numerous small game and my first deer with it. I used to be deadly with a recurve, now I don't have enough time to practice so I have to be lazy and hunt with a compound.