Sign in to follow this  
LJSIII

WTB Archery sight and release

I picked up a bare bow for the little lady for xmas and now have the task of getting it shooting ready. I am looking for any sights and releases that y'all may have laying around. I want to get it shooing ready for a reasonable price and not break the bank by xmas. Thanks.

I have a nice Montana Black Gold 5 Pin Site if your interested. PM if your interested and we can work out a price and I can send pics

I picked up a bare bow for the little lady for xmas and now have the task of getting it shooing ready. I am looking for any sights and releases that y'all may have laying around. I want to get it shooing ready for a reasonable price and not break the bank by xmas. Thanks.

3 pin sight on the pay it forward... maybe get it and put something else to pay it forward.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/45986-pay-it-forward-i-will-start/page-6

James

• Like 1

If you're looking for a rest I have one she can have free trophy ridge revolution rest.

If you're looking for a rest I have one she can have free trophy ridge revolution rest.

I greatly appreciate the offer and will let you know. I think I have a buddy that going to give me a whisker biscuit but I am waiting for him to get back to me.

Thanks everyone for the help so far it is greatly appreciated. Of course couldn't find any used bows so had to buy new and that took more of the accessory money. Thanks again.

Still looking for a release. I think I have the sight issue fixed thanks to LJW and the pay it forward thread.