Sign in to follow this  
bowsniper

Filled my 40B tag

Awesome job on a great ram one day I will draw a sheep tag hopefully sooner than later

Congratulations and big kudos to all the helpers. Thanks for a great read and pictures. :)

TJ

It was so fun! so glad you got a biggin!

Mark and lonnie hauled this dude down mtn.. gnarly pack out I would say at roughly 7.5 hrs from shot till they made it down to truck at 11:30pm tired, sweaty, sore and HUNGRY while I sat by fire and made sandwich and drank a beer while watching headlamps descend :) good friends dont let cripples help haul meat in difficult terrain.. thx for saving me guys.

CONGRATS ON A BEAUTIFUL RAM!

That fire was a great idea! Watching it get closer and closer kept me going.

Mark

• Like 1

Congrats on an awesome ram and hunt! Nice to have all that help too, kudos to them for all their efforts.

Mark:

Good to chat with you before your hunt. Kudos on a great ram! I know you worked hard --- thumbs up to all who helped (it's great that sheep fans are so willing to help out). The input of locals is especially awesome ...

• Like 1

Woohoo!! Mark, you know what I'm going to say... YOU THE MAN!! :) Hey man I'm so happy for you. The Lord is great because I know you were worried cause you lost your Yuma Team for unforeseen circumstances. You know I would have love to been there...been there is better than to be at work or stuck into a chair in pain. But any way, so happy for you because you got a ONCE IN A LIFE TIME HUNT with a ONCE IN A LIFE TIME RAM!! Congratulations.

Ernesto C.

• Like 2

Mark and lonnie hauled this dude down mtn.. gnarly pack out I would say at roughly 7.5 hrs from shot till they made it down to truck at 11:30pm tired, sweaty, sore and HUNGRY while I sat by fire and made sandwich and drank a beer while watching headlamps descend :) good friends dont let cripples help haul meat in difficult terrain.. thx for saving me guys.

Mike, if you can find me a ram, if I ever get drawn, I won't make you pack it out either. Nice job guys.

• Like 1

Mike, if you can find me a ram, if I ever get drawn, I won't make you pack it out either. Nice job guys.

If the good Lord hadn't have painted their backsides white I would never have a chance of finding 1 with glasses. :) not sure how guys find a curl bedded in a palo verde.

I finally got my ram into G&F. They taped him at 172 5/8" net. Thanks again to everyone who helped me on this hunt!

Mark

• Like 1

Gorgeous ram!

Just wondering if G&F said anything to about your tag location when you brought him in? It isn't legal to tag the horn anymore...