Sign in to follow this  
j-rod

Fujinon 15X60 HB's

Selling my Fujinons. Have used them for many years as back up glass but its time to let them go. They come with a tripod adapter, original box, cordura case, and ocular lens covers (no objective ones). The glass is perfect and the rubber armor is pretty good too but shows handling marks. These really are good glass and whoever jumps on this deal wont be disappointed, Some of the other folks on the site might be able to speak to there quality as well...

$400.00 bucks face to face or 425 shipped. I live in Payson.

post-226-0-52169000-1418412186_thumb.jpg

Oh man this is tempting! Had these binos for one season then they got stolen out of my truck! Went with kaibabs and can honestly say these were a better glass. I miss them but their one downfall is their weight. You will not be disappointed if you buy these. Great Deal!

Free bump. Great glass for the price! Like mentioned above, you will not be disappointed!

Someone out there should jump on this.

J_rod, Thanks for the fujis. Just as described,fast shipping and great packaging. I couldnt tell any difference between them and my minox 13x56 untill i put up a resolution chart at 100 yards and 2 of us could resolve either 1 or 2 more squares with the fujis.