Sign in to follow this  
kooter

male german shorthair

I am selling my 16 month old german shorthair. I don't have the time he needs. Would like to see him go to someone who will use him. Looking to get $500 call or text Kyle 480-586-1985 will post more pics later and papers

post-5789-0-99494200-1418923603_thumb.png

How much training has he had? Quick, before the wife finds out what I'm doing! :ph34r:

• Like 1

#1. why did you get a dog if you couldn't take care of it?

#2. why are you asking for money for it? you should be giving it away and hoping someone is nice enough to take her off your hands

• Like 1

With that logic Trophy hunter, let me know when you are finished with whatever vehicle you are driving and I'll take it off your hands.

^ ya cuz a pet and a car are the same thing, not sure if youre serious mate. if he doesn't want it anymore he should give it away or shoot it. I think its lame to ask someone to pay for your mistake

The umps may call me for piling on, but I couldn't leave this one alone. Trphyhntr, not trying to call you out, but some of your posts in different threads seem to be very critical of the OP.

There are a thousand possible reasons why kooter is not able to keep the dog, most of which would be personal and none of our business.

kooter - good luck to you. If I had room for a third dog, I would take him in a heartbeat. Looks like a great prospect.

• Like 3

yes I do post some things I shouldn't. im just saying give it away. if some one wants to pay OP $500 for it good on them.

I don't think it makes sense to have someone pay you to take your dog away just because you don't want it anymore. theyre doing you a favor taking it away and providing a home for it.

Good luck on the sale. If I didn't have two dogs already I'd give you $500 for him.

• Like 1

#1. why did you get a dog if you couldn't take care of it?

#2. why are you asking for money for it? you should be giving it away and hoping someone is nice enough to take her off your hands

1... things change.. I'm pretty sure he said he didn't get it for a pet but for hunting obviously his plans changed whether he changed them or work or whatever

2... i'm pretty sure he paid for it and why can't he ask to get some money back... i don't think the dog is lame and useless by any means heck just barely over a year old... still a pup(i would think free would be in order for a lame dog) I don't give my used guns away either that I don't use anymore, but maybe I should

Looks like a dang good prospect to me! Too bad I already am busy with other stuff I would love for a dog to pick up my birds!

• Like 3

Trphyhntr.....congrats on your total lack of ability to use logic and reason....maybe Santa will bring you a brain for Christmas....lots of bird hunters would be more than happy to take a 16 month old dog and turn it into a good hunting companion...you're suggestion that he give it away or, "shoot" him is completely asinine!

• Like 3