Sign in to follow this  
CouesBuckhunter

Big Female

Finished my last final yesterday evening so I decided to head out for a quick stand or two. Had this cat come in at the 8 min mark. Biggest female I've ever shot!

post-4675-0-85420100-1419044378_thumb.jpg

post-4675-0-83831700-1419044514_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Very nice furred up bobcat. A bobcat that size, properly cared for, could put some nice money in your pocket. That bobcat was taken at dusk I presume, 1/2 hour past sundown.

• Like 1

Very nice furred up bobcat. A bobcat that size, properly cared for, could put some nice money in your pocket. That bobcat was taken at dusk I presume, 1/2 hour past sundown.

Nope he spotlighted it hyper. . That's why he took the pic at night and posted it for everyone to see! . . Of course he killed it right before dark! I think it was right at the 12.5 minutes after sundown though. Not 30.
  • Like 2

You'd think as much as you follow me and all my comments on CouesWhiteTail you'd be a better predator hunter by this point. Let's set a goal for you to actually call in and shoot a bobcat this winter season rather than spot one from the road in your truck and take a pot shot at it. Let me know if you need some help. Shoot me a PM rather than argue in this thread any more.

Kudos to the hunter above who actually called in this giant of a bobcat. Nevada stretch him on a wooden stretcher and do a good job sewing up the hole(s). You must have used a fur friendly caliber because I see minimal pelt damage.

• Like 2

Nice Cat!! I want to call one in like that this winter. If I remember correct the OP was a fox killin machine last season.

• Like 1

Cat was shot at around 430 but I used my .22 and it trotted off a bit so I gave it time before looking. Last thing I wanted to do was push it if it wasn't hit good.

• Like 1