Sign in to follow this  
elkiny

Lens covers for Swarovski slc 15's

Hello, anyone know of anywhere local to get some objective covers for some Swarovski 15x56s? I just bought them and it came with a pretty cool case but without any lens covers.

elkiny

I don't care for the factory slc eye piece covers. I got the winged eye cups for my el's.they come with better eye piece covers They say they are for the slc also and they are much better.

I don't care for the factory slc eye piece covers. I got the winged eye cups for my el's.they come with better eye piece covers They say they are for the slc also and they are much better.

where did you buy those if you dont mind? My factory ones are splitting, so I need to replace. Thanks

where did you buy those if you dont mind? My factory ones are splitting, l

http://www.amazon.com/Swarovski-Optik-Shield-SLCs-Black/dp/B004I8Q9L4

AMAZON.COM

where did you buy those if you dont mind? My factory ones are splitting, so I need to replace. Thanks
http://www.amazon.com/Swarovski-Optik-Shield-SLCs-Black/dp/B004I8Q9L4. http://www.amazon.com/Swarovski-Optik-Shield-SLCs-Black/dp/B004I8Q9L4

AMAZON.COM

Thank you sir , I will check it out.

Do those winged eye cups from Amazon actually replace the factory eye piece or attach to the factory eye piece?

great ? I have not had time to check it out yet. Thanks

Do those winged eye cups from Amazon actually replace the factory eye piece or attach to the factory eye piece?

they attach to the eye cup. They are made by Swarovski

They replace the entire twist out. They also make your glasses fog up like crazy IMO.

They replace the entire twist out. They also make your glasses fog up like crazy IMO.

the ones I posted do not replace the twist out parts. If you check them out they have pictures in the link I posted

the ones I posted do not replace the twist out parts. If you check them out they have pictures in the link I posted

Roger that. Those are different then the ones I had that replaced the whole twist out.

Roger that. Those are different then the ones I had that replaced the whole twist out.

who makes them? They should sound worth checking out.