Just a test pic. Here is my dog tug (aka sh!thead) He is just about the best dog a guy can ask for...

BaHaHaHa! :lol: You got a dog named Sh!thead, too! :lol: He sure is a purdy SOB!!!

We also call my GSP "Sir Balls Alot" ...... :rolleyes:

BaHaHaHa! :lol: You got a dog named Sh!thead, too! :lol: He sure is a purdy SOB!!!

We also call my GSP "Sir Balls Alot" ...... :rolleyes:

He aint kiddin. Sir balls alot.

Send in a pic of those free hangin babies. :lol: :lol:

Alright.... I'll will make a spectacle of my old guy..... Gunner is a 13yrs old GSP. I have owned him since he was 8 weeks old, but he spent most of his life on the trial circuits with my Dad. He has always been too big of a runner to hunt over, he is from excellent trial stock from Texas. He got to come home for good a few years ago..... and to a life of leisure.....aaah, retirement has been good to him. However, he has always had this thing that sets him apart from any other dog you have ever seen...... BALLS......like a BULL!! People laugh and point as they walk past my house..... People who come to my house for the first time all eventually notice.... and comment...for 30 minutes! :rolleyes: He is a true conversational piece. People ask why don't you cut them off!!! And I say.... "Cut them off?!!!? If you had a set like that would you want me to 'cut them off'??" As an old man it is the only thing of pride he has left..... his physical appearance has fadded a bit, his once blinding speed is now shadow of what it once was.... all he has left is his charming personallity and that big ol' sack of marbles! :blink: :lol:

Without further interruption....... My old Gunner Dog!!! :D

post-996-1174926228_thumb.jpg

post-996-1174926310_thumb.jpg

post-996-1174926395_thumb.jpg

Good GOD, you outta call the guiness book of world records :lol:

I am dying laughing................I have tears in my eyes.......no joke! Gino, thanks for postin'.........I needed that! JIM>

I can't hold back.....gotta show off my GSP "Harley". She's an absolute sweethart.

Harbean2.jpg

Harbean.jpg

Awwww dang! She is a Doll!! Gotta love the sweet GSP disposition. I have NEVER met a GSP that was not just a totally Awesome dog.

Hey, Jim? Is that a.... :huh: .... no, it can't.....be .... Is that a ttttttt TAIL??! :blink: :blink: Someone try to make her look like an Limy Pointer? :blink: :lol: :lol: Imagine that... ;) ... your dog has a long tail and mine has long Balls. :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gunner is smilin' at all your praises of his sack! :lol: