cbf- Do you remember me? I think about 3 years ago when you got that HAM pig, I was helping you out getting your picture posted online, long time ago!

I'm a diehard javeilna hunter, something bout stalking a herd of feeing pigs gets me all riled up!

These pictures are in order from first to last

I had these pictures on an old post so I'm just copying and pasting the whole thing

Dad and I, first pig (took 3 years to get a pig)- rifle The picture date is wack, it was actually in 99'

Sample_1.png

Second pig- rifle

f97d822f.jpg

Dad's first archery pig

f9aef840.jpg

Third rifle pig

f97d8106.jpg

Friend's first big game

f97d7ff9.jpg

Another friend's first big game

Sample_2.png

First archery pig, my sister was with me

f572d962.jpg

dad's second archery pig (3rd pig overall)

f58e4e98.jpg

Dad's 3rd arch pig (4th overall)

pict1052.jpg

My 2nd arch pig (my 5th pig overall)

holy.jpg

ndaniel's first pig

holysm.jpg

Dad's 4h arch pig (5th overall) and my sister's first big game

PICT0149.jpg

Lastly my 6th pig

PICT01672.jpg

Hey elkhunter, awesome pic's man.....great to see the family out whackin' n stackin' ;)

Yup, given the angle the arrow penetrated it's chest, almost a sideway frontal shot, it was only 14 yards..can hit an apple at 14 yards

Coosefan- thanks, my sister got into the game recently, hope she'll get her first coues this year

My series aren't as crazy as some people on here, I never had the sneakers series (coosefan), never had the mullet series (coues'n'sheep), waiting for my beard-ed series soon

casey- i was having a rough hunt and wanted a pig on the GROUND so I opted to shoot it in the head a little, fell over prettty fast, pretty happy

here is my '01 elk and kitty cat.i'm waiting for a friend to finish making a corner shelf for me otherwise the cat would be in the living room.post-505-1176866931_thumb.jpgpost-505-1176866956_thumb.jpg

My series aren't as crazy as some people on here, I never had the sneakers series (coosefan), never had the mullet series (coues'n'sheep), waiting for my beard-ed series soon

casey- i was having a rough hunt and wanted a pig on the GROUND so I opted to shoot it in the head a little, fell over prettty fast, pretty happy

Bah HaHaHA!! Guess I had that coming!!!! :lol: :lol: You for got about Jim's "Lucky Charms-Derby Series"!!!!! :lol:

And hey..... What about the waiting for hair on my chest series????? :rolleyes: :lol: :P

Here's a couple of "family" Antelope pics.......

scan001700.jpg

scan003400.jpg

scan003200.jpg

ARCHERYANT.jpg

Mullins2031.jpg

Here's an awesome pic of my buddy "Craigster" and his bull from last year......he never post pics so I'm gonna do it for em'.........

craigsbull5.jpg

And here's a special bull we got to help on........

kylesandbarrysandraffle013.jpg