Sign in to follow this  
deercrazy

No Burn Days

Just venting that it seems that even though it is raining, our government sees fit to post a no burn day on Christmas eve, and Christmas day, and New Years eve, and New Years day.

Thank you for saving me from myself because I don't want to cause pollution in the rain. Of course no one put out the West Valley compost fire for 3 weeks. The government did not help me with my co-pay as I took my daughter to the doctor for asthma during that fire. And no one puts out the hay fires that seem to plague the west valley.

Will enjoy a hot toddy next to the turkey cooker, and thumb my nose at authority!

• Like 3

Just make a fire

• Like 1

Guest wdenike

Wow!!! Maybe it will be the fire ban that makes the people piss in the gooberments wheaties. Oh well what ever it takes. As long as we put a stop to their bullchit!!!!!!!

Take care, Willie

I have noticed that fire ban for the past three Christmas Eves, but I burned anyway. Do not pull the plug on my favorite holiday!

Just keep some hotdogs or something close by they can't do sh!t then.

My brother-in-law was burning brush in catalina when the fd showed up he talked to them through the gate. He told them he was cooking a chicken and they drove away. I probably wouldnt have that luck.

if they show up - it will be at homes in the wealthier part of town as they know them there folks would be able to afford the fees .

never smell a lot of smoke in n/w phx compared to south and s/west phoenix

Last I heard there was only a few of those type inspectors to handle metro phenix and they only go out on complaints and they do not like to go out and spoil their own holidays to screw with people

I wanted to fire up my smoker tomorrow anyone know if that is allowed???

I wanted to fire up my smoker tomorrow anyone know if that is allowed???

smoke all you want , someone will burn a house or car tonight, your smoke wont matter.

They now hav an app for you to narc on your neighbors to report it and they will send an inspector! I'm waiting for him to arrive as I have been smoking tri tips all afternoon. My neighbors are types to report anyone!

I also noticed a 15 mph wind Christ,as eve when they said no burn! WTH?

Just keep some hotdogs or something close by they can't do sh!t then.

My brother-in-law was burning brush in catalina when the fd showed up he talked to them through the gate. He told them he was cooking a chicken and they drove away. I probably wouldnt have that luck.

By Law they can't do anything if you are cooking.