Flatlander

Elk & Antelope Draw Odds

Antelope Res w/ 5 pts - 8 muzzy, 18A muzzy, 18A archery

Elk Res w/ 3 pts - 22S Bull Rifle, 22N Bull 2nd Rifle (Dec), 22S Bull muzzy, 8 Bull early archery

Thank you, Sir!

If you guys are patient, someone will post up the same scenario as yourself. Same points, same hunt, same weapon. Then you just wait for the response and you'll have your answer. :)

Somebody has already posted the same hunt/points/weapon as myself. Now I just wait. No need to bog down Flatlander. :)

• Like 4

Thanks for cipherin' this for me. I have My odds at almost none to real slim.

18 pts resident unit 1 early rifle bull-unit 27 muzzy

Myself- 2pts resident elk 3125, 3027, 3132, 3128 Antelope 7points resident 2021, 2007, 2023, 2055

My son-2pts resident elk 3069, 3015, 3099

Thanks again for all your help Flatlander! You are a fine example of a sportsman willing to help his fellow man! May you draw the tags of your dreams!

Unit 7w late rifle cow.

2 bp. Resident

Can you run it with 3 bp also so I can convince my hunt group to do hunter safety next year.

Thanks

Harley

Thanks again for doing this Flatlander. Unit 1 late rifle bull resident 8 points.

78% last year. With the cut in tags you are probably more like 50/50. But I would guess you are going to be out there.

Antelope 16 bp non res

19a muzzy

5b rifle

As a NR with 16 bonus points its probably time to think about archery or hunts with high tag numbers because the good ones are hitting the quota early. I don't think you will be able to draw either of these tags this year.

Early right cow tag in say 5b, 2 points

9% South 12% South

Resident rifle antelope unit 5A 14 points one applicant.

1%

Early archery bull 5B South. 1 applicant, resident, 8 points and 9 points (2 separate options).

100% on both

5bs and 27 early archery bull, res, 7 pts 50%, 12% (be sure to reverse the order if you apply for both)

5b archery antelope, res, 10 pts 5%

5a early archery bull 4pts 12% & 6a late rifle bull 13% (assuming 4 pts)

19 pts 7W and 4B rifle one applicant 2%, 3% (Antelope) and 4pts early Archery Bull 4B and 4A one applicant 15%, 10% (again reverse the order if you apply for both)

Early archery bull 5bs 4 points, resident one applicant 8%

Late archery bull, 23, 1 point, 2 applicants, resident 67%

Antelope rifle, unit 7, 1 applicant, resident, 8 bonus points 1%

Elk sep archery bull, unit 27, 1 applicant, resident, 3 bonus points 6%

Rifle Pronghorn

Unit 5B

23 Points

Resident

This one is tricky. Last year 23 did the trick, but that was the max point pool and 10 guys with 22 points were not drawn for this hunt, and if they all apply for it again, then your chances are about 50/50. Also assuming no max point holders that sat last year out decide to join the fray or switch to this unit. You are in a good position, stick with it.

Rifle pronghorn

5B

Resident

11points

1 applicant

<1%

Archery elk

9/11-9/24

2 bonus points

5B north

Resident

8% This used to be a sleeper unit. No more. It took 8 pts to hit 100% this tag last year.

• Like 2

Thanks again for doing this Flatlander. Unit 1 late rifle bull resident 8 points.

78% last year. With the cut in tags you are probably more like 50/50. But I would guess you are going to be out there.

Antelope 16 bp non res[/size]19a muzzy [/size]5b rifle[/size]

As a NR with 16 bonus points its probably time to think about archery or hunts with high tag numbers because the good ones are hitting the quota early. I don't think you will be able to draw either of these tags this year.[/size]

Early right cow tag in say 5b, 2 points[/size]

9% South 12% South[/size]

Resident rifle antelope unit 5A 14 points one applicant. [/size]

1%[/size]

Early archery bull 5B South. 1 applicant, resident, 8 points and 9 points (2 separate options).[/size]

100% on both[/size]

5bs and 27 early archery bull, res, 7 pts 50%, 12% (be sure to reverse the order if you apply for both)[/size]

5b archery antelope, res, 10 pts 5%[/size]

5a early archery bull 4pts 12% & 6a late rifle bull 13% (assuming 4 pts)[/size]

19 pts 7W and 4B rifle one applicant 2%, 3% (Antelope) and 4pts early Archery Bull 4B and 4A one applicant 15%, 10% (again reverse the order if you apply for both)[/size]

Early archery bull 5bs 4 points, resident one applicant 8%[/size]

Late archery bull, 23, 1 point, 2 applicants, resident 67%[/size]

Antelope rifle, unit 7, 1 applicant, resident, 8 bonus points 1%[/size]

Rifle Pronghorn[/size]Unit 5B[/size]23 Points[/size]Resident [/size]

This one is tricky. Last year 23 did the trick, but that was the max point pool and 10 guys with 22 points were not drawn for this hunt, and if they all apply for it again, then your chances are about 50/50. Also assuming no max point holders that sat last year out decide to join the fray or switch to this unit. You are in a good position, stick with it.[/size]

Rifle pronghorn[/size]

5B[/size]Resident[/size]11points[/size]1 applicant[/size]

<1%[/size]

Archery elk[/size]

9/11-9/24[/size]2 bonus points [/size]5B north[/size]Resident [/size]

8% This used to be a sleeper unit. No more. It took 8 pts to hit 100% this tag last year.[/size]

Antelope 16 bp non res[/size]19a muzzy [/size]5b rifle[/size]

As a NR with 16 bonus points its probably time to think about archery or hunts with high tag numbers because the good ones are hitting the quota early. I don't think you will be able to draw either of these tags this year.[/size]

Early right cow tag in say 5b, 2 points[/size]

9% South 12% South[/size]

Resident rifle antelope unit 5A 14 points one applicant. [/size]

1%[/size]

Early archery bull 5B South. 1 applicant, resident, 8 points and 9 points (2 separate options).[/size]

100% on both[/size]

5bs and 27 early archery bull, res, 7 pts 50%, 12% (be sure to reverse the order if you apply for both)[/size]

5b archery antelope, res, 10 pts 5%[/size]

5a early archery bull 4pts 12% & 6a late rifle bull 13% (assuming 4 pts)[/size]

19 pts 7W and 4B rifle one applicant 2%, 3% (Antelope) and 4pts early Archery Bull 4B and 4A one applicant 15%, 10% (again reverse the order if you apply for both)[/size]

Early archery bull 5bs 4 points, resident one applicant 8%[/size]

Late archery bull, 23, 1 point, 2 applicants, resident 67%[/size]

Antelope rifle, unit 7, 1 applicant, resident, 8 bonus points 1%[/size]

Rifle Pronghorn[/size]Unit 5B[/size]23 Points[/size]Resident [/size]

This one is tricky. Last year 23 did the trick, but that was the max point pool and 10 guys with 22 points were not drawn for this hunt, and if they all apply for it again, then your chances are about 50/50. Also assuming no max point holders that sat last year out decide to join the fray or switch to this unit. You are in a good position, stick with it.[/size]

Rifle pronghorn[/size]

5B[/size]Resident[/size]11points[/size]1 applicant[/size]

<1%[/size]

Archery elk[/size]

9/11-9/24[/size]2 bonus points [/size]5B north[/size]Resident [/size]

8% This used to be a sleeper unit. No more. It took 8 pts to hit 100% this tag last year.[/size]

My bad i meant 16 bp resident antelope

19a muzzy

5 b rifle