6ANut

Arizona elk society questions

Never too late to join. I will be going for the next meeting. If your not a member you can still volunteer. I did for many years and the became a life member.

What would be GREAT, is if we had a section, or a sticky in each section, dedicated to events like the AES meetings and banquets. If there is one already, maybe members could bump them so they show up on the "new posts" when everyone checks. I would love to attend some of the meetings if I had some advanced notice. Seems like I only make one or two meetings/events per year.

• Like 1

What would be GREAT, is if we had a section, or a sticky in each section, dedicated to events like the AES meetings and banquets. If there is one already, maybe members could bump them so they show up on the "new posts" when everyone checks. I would love to attend some of the meetings if I had some advanced notice. Seems like I only make one or two meetings/events per year.

We have had that section for many years.....It's called Conservation group events....we also have one called Wildlife Projects so when groups have projects they can post about it to boost interest and inform people.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/forum/42-conservation-group-events/

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/forum/19-wildlife-projects/

• Like 2

Lance and others, I would be happy to get you on an email list to be notified about meeting etc. As Amanda mentioned, there is info under the Conservation Group section, but any way I can increase volunteerism is fine by me. Anyone who would be willing to help out in any way can email me at allen@efiltration.net or call me and leave a message. cell #480-258-3726. We have the banquet meetings going on right now and I can send the schedule out to you. AES would love to get more people involved, so again I invite anyone to get ahold of me and I will hook you up with AES. Thanks. Allen Taylor

• Like 1

We have had that section for many years.....It's called Conservation group events....we also have one called Wildlife Projects so when groups have projects they can post about it to boost interest and inform people.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/forum/42-conservation-group-events/

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/forum/19-wildlife-projects/

Lance and others, I would be happy to get you on an email list to be notified about meeting etc. As Amanda mentioned, there is info under the Conservation Group section, but any way I can increase volunteerism is fine by me. Anyone who would be willing to help out in any way can email me at allen@efiltration.net or call me and leave a message. cell #480-258-3726. We have the banquet meetings going on right now and I can send the schedule out to you. AES would love to get more people involved, so again I invite anyone to get ahold of me and I will hook you up with AES. Thanks. Allen Taylor

Email sent. And I went and looked at the sections you copied. Looks like they are pretty slow, so new posts would help bring them to the top of the "new post" list and might keep them more active.