Sign in to follow this  
PAugie17

Lost Heeler Mix Prescott Valley Update!!!!! He came home this morning!!!!!

Unbelievable!! Miracles do happen! We were woke up this morning at 2:15 to our other dogs barking and crying at our front door. My wife looked out the window and Grover was pacing back and forth by our front porch. He still has his collar and tag on and looks to be in pretty good shape. He was filthy and had cactus in his legs. He was gone for 5 months and 7 days. We're still in shock... Thank you to everyone that helped look for him back in January. It was a good lesson for our kids to never give up and always have hope. We are definitely thanking the man upstairs for this one.

Hi Everyone,

I know there's some CWT Members in the Prescott/Prescott Valley Area. If you see our dog can you please call me. Someone opened the gate at our house on Wednesday January 7th around 1pm at Pleasant View Drive/Sunset behind Fry's and let all 4 of our dogs out. Two of them stuck around our house and our other 2 (standard poodle and heeler mix) took off together. Our poodle was found in Granville West Community laying the street alive but injured. So we have been focusing our search in that area along with the Iron King Trail area. We are also looking in Lynx Lake Estates and the Castle Canyon Mesa community. If you have any friends or family in the area please pass this along. Our family is devastated and just want to bring him home. We have signs out, newspaper and Craigslist ads. We have passed out fliers, along with contacting PV and Yavapai County animal control and PD.

When he took off, he had on an orange collar with a black tag. He is a one owner dog and will not go to other people. Any help is greatly appreciated.

We are offering a reward.

Thanks

Patrick 623-693-2815

post-2588-0-91142000-1420988672_thumb.jpg

post-2588-0-30608600-1420988719_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Very sorry for your loss. I hope you find him soon!!!!!!!

Thoughts and prayers you find your dog. They are family for sure.

TJ

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. Still no sightings or any leads. It just makes us feel sick not knowing where he's at.

I'm in Granville east in PV... i'll keep an eye out. You should really post to the Prescott FB page if you're a facebooker as a ton of people see that. Can't imagine losing my own dogs. Have found and returned a few dogs to others. Hopefully you find it.

Hey Guys,

After 10 days of being gone, our dog was seen at Fain Park this afternoon around 1pm by 4 different people. If you live in the area or are fishing there please keep an eye out for him

Thanks

• Like 1

Maybe try putting out a few dishes of his dog food just a ways back in the trees surrounding that lake of whatever kind of dog food it is you feed him... Might sound dumb but if he finds that familiar scent of whatever it is he eats he may stick around he area and keep coming back to the bowls at which point the likelihood of being found increases. I have a buddy that did this up on Mingus...dogs lost for day or two and they put out his food where they lost him and that is where they found him. Dog came back to it. Just a thought... Hope you find him. I would be doing this if I were you though... and a sign on the road going into the lake with his pic/ph#

• Like 1

Keep the faith!!!! I think your going to find him tomorrow. At lest you know he's alive. Good luck!!!

I put some signs out this afternoon and will try the food. Two people saw him just to the east of the swap meet earlier in the day before he was spotted at Fain.

Thanks for the thoughts and advice.