Mrs125coues

Unit 37B Jr Hunt camp Javelina and Beginners Small Game

Arizona Elk Society is hosting along with Red Bear Outfitters, Arizona Predator Callers, OHV Ambassadors and AZGFD, A Beginners Small Game & Junior Javelina Camp. This is on JUan 22-25th 2015 Unit 37B Florence Area. We can use some Mentors to help the Juniors and help around camp. For more information Contact John McGehee at jmgehee@azgfd.gov 520-628-5376 or AES - stevec@arizonaelksociety.org 602-492-5319

I have attached the flyer and information from AZGFD

37B Jr Hunt flyer.pdf

37B Jr. Hunt Letter 2015 & map.doc

• Like 1

This camp is open to youth that have the javelina tag AND any youth that want to hunt small game, predators, or birds. We hope to have mentors for each style of hunting so that kids that don't have tags will have a great experience.

• Like 2

Arizona Elk Society is hosting along with Red Bear Outfitters, Arizona Predator Callers, OHV Ambassadors and AZGFD, A Beginners Small Game & Junior Javelina Camp. This is on JUan 22-25th 2015 Unit 37B Florence Area. We can use some Mentors to help the Juniors and help around camp. For more information Contact John McGehee at jmgehee@azgfd.gov 520-628-5376 or AES - stevec@arizonaelksociety.org 602-492-5319

I have attached the flyer and information from AZGFD

attachicon.gif37B Jr Hunt flyer.pdf

attachicon.gif37B Jr. Hunt Letter 2015 & map.doc

I'd really like to help out on this camp, I've hunted 37B for about 10 years. But I'm mentoring for the Y.O.U. junior javelina camp in 20C, because my best friends son is on his first hunt and I'm going to help him and possibly mentor another hunter if they need me to. This camp sounds awesome Kathi and Steve, you guy's are awesome and really making a difference for the kids. Good luck and have fun!

Best regards, Tommy.

If anyone can take the time to help out on this camp I encourage you to do so. It's really important that we get this next generation started on the right track. :)

TJ

If anyone ever thought of helping out but wasn't sure if they could make a difference by showing up please take the time to introduce yourself to one of the camps. These camps need your help. Just show up and they will be more than happy to find something for you to do. I guarantee you will go home feeling completely satisfied that you made a difference in someone's hunt and a feeling of gratification. :)

TJ

I won't have the time or I'd help. Getting back in town late tomorrow and back out Sun

Otherwise I'd help for sure. Helping kids appreciate the outdoors as opposed to sitting inside playing video games or getting brainwashed by all the negative crap out there these days is as important as it gets.

Good luck to everyone participating. Hope the kids can be successful and have there outdoor fires lit.

When I was young, a friends dad took me rabbit hunting. I was already a fishing nut and that one trip hooked me on hunting for life.